Hundreds of London 2012 tickets and thousands of free products to be won instantly!
Thousands of lucky Boots Advantage Card holders will be pre-selected at random each day to win prizes ranging from London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games tickets to free bottles of Coke and shampoo.
To find out if you are a winner simply purchase any Coca -Cola or Procter & Gamble product, present your Boots Advantage Card as you check out and INSTANTLY find out if you are a winner!
How to Enter
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Great Britain, Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, Procter & Gamble UK, their affiliates or agents, and any other person connected with this promotion.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over and hold an active UK Boots Advantage Card. If you are not already a member of the UK Boots Advantage Card Scheme you can find details of how to join in any Boots store by visiting http://www.boots.com/en/Advantage-Card. To activate a new card could take up to 10 working days.
- The promotion starts on 18th April 2012 at participating Boots stores and closes at the end of trading on 15th May 2012
- Each day during the promotional period, a quantity of active UK Boots Advantage Card holders from all those eligible will be randomly pre-selected via an independent verified computer system as potential winners for that day, with a chance to win one of the prizes described above.
- For your opportunity to win simply purchase any Coca-Cola or Procter & Gamble product in participating Boots stores across the UK where the promotion is advertised (not applicable at boots.com, in store ordering or at Boots Treat Street) and use your active Boots Advantage Card at the point of purchase. Only one entry per transaction.
- If you are one of the lucky pre-selected winners you will be instantly notified. Prize notification is immediate and winners will receive via the cash register receipt a voucher or coupon printed out at the till instantly notifying them that they are a winner (subject to verification) and detailing the prize won and information on how to claim.
- Prize pool includes; 90 pairs of London 2012 Olympic tickets, 70 pairs of London 2012 Paralympic tickets, 12000 bottles of Coca Cola products, 7500 Procter & Gamble products.
- Consumers can enter and potentially win more than once during the promotional period, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate branded purchase and use of the UK Boots Advantage Card on a separate day.
- Although all prizes will be available to be won, there is no guarantee that they will be actually won.
Winners of London 2012 Tickets
- Winners of London 2012 Tickets must text their full name to the text number clearly printed on the winning voucher within 72 hours of receiving their winning voucher at the till. Standard network rates apply, typically 10p to 12p. Texts may not be included in any bundle of free texts, text package and/or talk plan. Please check with your network operator. Please ensure you have the permission of the person who pays the mobile bill before entering via text.
- Those resident in Jersey will not be able to use the text short code and must phone the promotional hotline on as detailed on the winning voucher. Calls to this number from landlines will be free, calls from a mobile number will be charged and will vary depending on the network.
- The promoter will attempt to re-contact the potential winner to confirm their details have been successfully received and gather more information within 3 days (excluding Bank Holidays and weekends), of each instant win claim on the mobile number used to text their name and details. These winners will be contacted and will be required to provide their name and address and confirm other relevant information about their entry and UK Boots Advantage card details to enable the Promoters to verify their prize entitlement and as a precondition for participating in the prize. In the event that the Promoters cannot re-contact any winner after taking reasonable steps to do so or the winner is not eligible to accept the prize or fails to accept the prize or text their claim registration within the initial 72 hour period from receipt of voucher, the Promoters reserve the right, in their absolute discretion to withdraw the prize from the allotted winner and reallocate the prize back into the promotion.
- In the event of an entrant's mobile and/or contact telephone number changing and/or the mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged, the Promoters are not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new mobile and/or contact number.
- For SMS entries, the winner will be the owner of the mobile phone number from which the text entry has been sent. No other individual is eligible to claim the prize.
- Sending a text message is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost or delayed, or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator or network error, or for any other reason beyond its control.
- Winners will be subject to a verification process. Their details will be cross checked with the Boots Advantage Card team and the full T&C’s. Upon confirmation the winner will be notified in writing within 10 days, confirming the London 2012 tickets they have won and the date they should expect to receive their prize.
- Winners must be available between 27th July 2012 to 9th September 2012 (inclusive) to accept the prize of London 2012 tickets.
- Tickets may not be received until ten days before the event.
- No travel or accommodation will be provided as part of this promotion.
- Ticket holders will be subject to LOCOG's Terms and Conditions of Ticket Purchase which can be found at www.tickets.london2012.com/purchaseterms.html
- Ticket holders have responsibility for all tickets in their possession. Removing any part of, altering or defacing a ticket may result in entry to a venue being refused. LOCOG and the Authorised Ticket Reseller (ATR) (in this case the Promoter) shall not be liable to compensate for lost, stolen, forgotten or damaged tickets. It is not possible to issue duplicate and/or replacement tickets.
- Tickets are STRICTLY NON-TRANSFERABLE and MUST NOT BE SOLD nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere.
- The London 2012 Organising Committee (LOCOG) give no guarantee in relation to the London 2012 ticket prize, and cannot be held liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from a winner’s (and where applicable, guest’s) use of the London 2012 ticket prize.
- Tickets may only be used by the winner and a family member, friend or colleague (guest) who is known to the winner personally and who is intended to accompany the winner to a session.
- All ticket holders are advised that, under s.31 of the London Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Act 2006, it is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to sell a Ticket in a public place or in the course of business and otherwise than in accordance with the authorisation of LOCOG. Ticket holders are referred to http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/12/section/31
- Any ticket obtained in breach of these terms and conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified.
London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Game Tickets
The winners/guests of the promotion will be entitled to attend one of the following events (Promoter's choice):
Coca Cola tickets include:
London 2012 Olympics Games event tickets include - Athletics, Swimming, Cycling
London 2012 Paralympics Games event tickets include- Equestrian
London 2012 Olympic Games event tickets include - opening ceremony, athletics, basketball, boxing, cycling, diving, equestrian - jumping, gymnastics, handball, rowing, shooting, swimming and tennis
London 2012 Paralympics Games event tickets include – opening ceremony, athletics, boccia, cycling – track, swimming and wheelchair rugby.
Winners of FREE Product
- To claim your prize of free Coca Cola and/or Procter & Gamble products winners must simply present their coupon along with their next purchase of the relevant product & Advantage Card at the till to claim your free product.
- Coupon can be used only once on items stated. Please do not attempt to redeem the coupon against any other product other than specified on the coupon as refusal to accept could cause embarrassment at the check-out.
- One item per coupon per transaction and item purchased. You cannot use more than one coupon on the same item unless otherwise stated.
- Coupons can only be redeemed in Boots stores on the product specified.
- Some products may only be available in larger Boots stores.
- Coupon cannot be redeemed at boots.com, through in store ordering or at Boots Treat Street.
- Photocopies not accepted.
- Coupon cannot be applied after purchase.
- Normal Boots Advantage Card terms and conditions apply.
- The Promoters reserve the right to cancel/vary this offer without notice.
- Coupons for free product will be valid until 21/05/12.(one week after the promotion closes in store).
- No cash alternative is available and voucher is non-transferable.
- Coupon cannot be redeemed on Boots online service, or as part payment with Advantage Card points.
- Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Subject to availability of Coca Cola and P&G product as applicable.
- For any questions relating to Coca Cola product please contact the Coca-Cola Consumer Careline on 0800227711 For any questions relating to Procter & Gamble products please contact 08000 283 292. For further information or promotional queries, please contact the consumer helpline on 08003769493. For questions about the Boots Advantage Card scheme please contact 08451212837.
- For a list of the major winners, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope up to 90 days after June 1st 2012 to Boots Central Customer Care, PO Box 5300, Nottingham, NG90 1AA.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any undermining of the promotion or fraudulent attempts to gain an unfair advantage then, the Promoters may at their sole discretion refuse to accept an entry or disqualify prize entitlement.
- The promoter cannot be responsible for any Inaccessibility, printing errors or unavailability of the till system through unforeseen circumstances. Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures, although we will always endeavour to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- The Promoters decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside their reasonable control, the Promoters reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- By taking part in the Promotion, participants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the participants name and/or image, statements made by the participants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
- Any question regarding the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoters: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1 Queen Street, London W6 9HQ, and Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP jointly.